Get your Insurance Today....
Everyone needs insurance for something at some time in their life. The most common types of insurance are:
- Car Insurance - choose from third party, third party fire and theft, and comprehensive cover
- Health Insurance – covers you for private healthcare, meaning an end to waiting lists
- Home Insurance - contents and building cover in case of weather, damage or theft
- Life Insurance - cover to ensure your family is left financially sound
- Travel Insurance - cover for business and leisure travel at home and abroad
The majority of insurance policies are designed for 12 months of cover (often referred to as "annual" policies). However, there are exceptions, such as limited period travel insurance, event insurance such as wedding insurance and life insurance.
Sorting out your insurance can often be a headache, particularly when insurance companies bombard you with all kinds of jargon in their policy descriptions. To decipher exactly what your insurance policy offers you, use our glossary of insurance terms.